Alcohol 120% v.1.4.0.103

the retail version was released at the same time as the trial version. you can only access the download page for the retail version if you have purchased a serial number.

at the moment, the only difference between the retail and trial versions it that the trial is limited to 30 days and you can only mount 6 virtual drives instead of the 31 that the retail version provides.

but does it work with safedisk 2.72 and a plextor 24/10/40a yet net man lol we are all holding our breath here lol :)
we need what clone supposed to promise that safe disk 2 etc can be done on ANY drive regardless of sub channel capabilitys !? :confused:

and a dreamcast/cd extra profile in the dropdown would be nice too go nicely with its ever growing list of nice things it already has ..........oh and fluffy dice too will go great lol just kidding matey :D but the dreamcast addition would be useful along with the MAKE it work with a plextor 24/10/40a and a toshiba m1502 dvd drive lol :) not too much to ask is it lol :p but on a serious note clone cd has been shelved along with cdmate i just use nero occasionally and discjuggler and NTI purely because of the romeo format for long filenames :) the rest is ALL dealt with this EXCELLENT program :)

you should be able to copy ALL versions of safedisk with alcohol with your plextor and it should not need any type of emulation. in other words, the copy should work on any machine without having to have alcohol installed. with clone the latest versions require emulation to work.

we have a suggestion forum at the official alcohol support forum. feel free to add any suggestions for future versions. a number of them have already been implemented.

roadworker said:
Any chance that my suggestion gets implanted in the near future??????:D
it's in the works, bud. i have a hard time believing how long some things take but i guess you have to prioritize things in a project like this.

netman said:
it's in the works, bud. i have a hard time believing how long some things take but i guess you have to prioritize things in a project like this.
prioritize the Securom 4.8 workship !!!

Glad to hear.......it will make the program even more attractive for some of us.......It's definitely worth it's money,I'm glad I bought it...:)

lol will try safedisk 2.72 asap then *now where did i put that image file lol * thanks for the info there netman now what about the fluffy dice !?lol ;)

Allmighty said:
prioritize the Securom 4.8 workship !!!
one of the highest priorities at the moment is the premastering plugin. we really want to be able to build images from scratch soon. testing has been in progress for some time but it will not be released until it is really 'ready for prime time'.

chops3 said:
Looks just like a dead ringer to Fantom CD.

FantomCd was developed by the same person,he left An Cheng computing and started Alcohol 120%...........no real improvements in FantomCd anymore since MartinX left their team....