Adobe Creative Suite Premium 5 CD Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am unable to get the Adobe Creative Suite Premium 5 CD Set to work! :confused:

It's is not a protection issue because I never even get that far. It happily installs CD #1 but then prompts me to install CD #2 and never accepts its. I have started again on a different CD-ROM Drive....tried it on a different computer....rebooted and removed all applications in the background and the taskbar. I even tried to mount the individual CD images into a Virtual Drive with Alcohol 120%. In all cases it keeps on prompting me for the second CD!

The release I am using was called "ADOBE.CREATIVE.SUITE.PREMIUM.INTERNAL-TDA"....and it seems to me to be faulty. Not knowing what the install program is looking for, it does seem to be suspicious to me that both CD #1 and CD #2 both have the same VOLUME LABEL of "CREATIVE SUITE". The other discs have different VOLUME LABELS.

Does anybody have a working release and what does your VOLUME LABELS say for those first two CD's?

Or has anybody seen some form of fix for this release of the Adobe package?

This is a very well known issue with the common release which is found on the net, and is "slightly" illegal... In fact it's the final preproduction internal release, and the Adobe programmers have slightly screwed up the installer (no, its not the cracker's fault).
A real boxed retail is a tiny bit more expensive :rolleyes: but does not have this problem... And I tend to believe that your software provider (TDA) might not be fully authorized by Adobe as a reseller.
No guess something: An angry mod will come and lock this thread!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.