About some downloads

Hi. Great site and forum. :)
Just a few things:

1.- In the category: Main/Various Tools/File Management there is a Windows Commander v5.0 patch that does not work for the current build,(26.2.2002) but only for the previous(21.1.2002). I attach the patch for both builds in a .zip file because after I have downloaded the program from Main/Various Tools/System Tools, the patch doesn't worked.

2.-The download of Zone Alarm Pro 3.0 in the category: Main/Various Tools/System Tools is named Zone Alarm v.3.0.2.6; this is wrong. To check the version of the firewall you have to right click in the installer to see the properties and choose the tab "Version". The name zapSetup3026.exe its just a generic name Zone Labs gives to the download to diferentiate the trial from the update version. Here are the different builds: w*w.zonelabs.com/products/zap/rel_history.html
I think the version in cdrsoft is 3.0.081 and has an issue when browsing certain websites with Ad blocking set to on where raw HTML text shows up on the web page, that bugged me up.

This is the link to the latest version(3.0.118):
ht*p://download.zonelabs.com/bin/free/zap30update/zapSetup3025.exe

And here the reg number:
(serial number and attachment removed due to new forum rules)

Hope this helps and excuse my terrible english; if my teachers could read this, they would get nightmares. :D

Last edited:
Fox Mulder

Thanks for the information concerning Zone Alarm Pro. I visited the provided links and did some reading and you are correct about the current version number Zone Alarm Pro. I downloaded ZAP from the link you provided and I now have the latest version of Zone Alarm Pro, which is version 3.0.118 and not version 3.0.2.6 (which does not exist)

On 16 April 02 I made a posting at this forum inquiring about how to correctly un-install Zone Alarm Pro v3.0.081 to be able to install Zone Alarm Pro v3.0.2.6. After extensity cleaning my registry I never was successful in installing Zone Alarm Pro v3.0.2.6 – I always end up with Zone Alarm Pro v3.0.081 and finally gave up. Now I understand what the problem was – There is no Zone Alarm Pro v3.0.2.6 !

h**p://forum.cdrsoft.cc/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5558

Thanks for your very informative posting.

Hope you enjoy your visits here.

Coaster

PS: Hope someone can take the necessary corrective actions to correct the errors that forum member Fox Mulder has identified.

Glad to help.:)
I've been lurking this forum for a while and the moderators and forum members seems to be very nice people.:cool:
I surely will enjoy my stay here.:D