aac&mpc

How to rip those two formats with tags with eac????Fast answer would be helpfull,couse got lots of cds to rip???

What's the problem with the instructions at Hydrogen Audio?
Or if you want encoding and advanced tagging at the same time, you can use Frontah - exhellent stuff, although it supports just unicode, and so it does not work under 9X/ME.

First,i really liked your earlier suggestion(mpc)and many tyanks for that...Problem is that,i would like to rip and encode in same time with eac last version--pb3...I read topics @Ha---not working??Found some link on ha for setting mpc--not working........After some tests i concluded that transparent option for me would be about 5.2-5.5 quality so i need that command line option for xtreme setting--quality5-6.....This link i tryed(recomended at ha??)....http://www.saunalahti.fi/~cse/EAC/ It doesw work ok--i mean it encode,but no tags????Do you have some line handy maybe???:D :D :D :cool: If i dont ask too much?:)

Put the mpc or whatever encoder to EAC folder, and create various profiles- each one dedicated to a different encoder. Set the commandline parameters for every one of them at your likings, and you are ready to go- I think it couldn't be simpler... in fact my EAC is set to use 14 (!!!) different encoders.
Would it hurt very much to read the EAC documentation and the SATCP tuturials? Methinks not...
mpc uses ogg vorbis tags, and EAC DOES tag .mpc proerly- use the parameters at hydrogen audio. Or you can use afterwards the best tagging utility on earth- the commandline "tag", or its best Win32 GUI- Tagger. Links also at Hydrogen Audio.

Problem is that:i can extract it with cdex and encoded at same time--works.........Extracted with cdex to wave and encoded-tagged with frontah--works too..But ripping and encoding with eac--dont work????ZI got setted eac to mp3 and ogg--works too---only dont work with .mpc????If you got eac095.pb3 and enc 1.14 mpc--could you try this --quality 5 --xlevel --artist "%a" --title "%t" --album "%g" --year "%y" --track "%n" --genre "%m" % and same but quality 6 this time is it works???Couse it dont work--really dont with eac??