A-Ray Scanner

Hope I am in right forum ;)

Hi

It is some time already that Andareed and me are working on new protection scanner. I think it is time to show our work. It is not ready yet and maybe design will change a bit. Hope you will like it when it will be ready one day... :p

We are also looking for some skilled users that know C++ and CD Protections. If you want to join team contact me or Andareed.

R!Co

Andareed

Best Regards

R!Co & Andareed

Laz

Yep looks nice & light & simple. Exactly what a disc scanner should be.

Hope it goes well for you guy's R!co m8! :)

@ R!CO very nice interface :) the only additional i would add to this for those picky users out there is to be able to either skin it with a pattern or picture or a simple color selector to change the box color other than that its looking good matey :)

Several visits, and I'm still not sure about the dot matrix display effect ... correction, every time I look at it, I think it's less readable than plain text.

Good job guys :cool: looking foreward to getting my hands on it. Dont have no coding skills though(or knowledge about protections for that matter), otherwise i would have been glad to help out on this excellent project :)

Just curios how the A-Ray Scanner is coming along. I am eager to give it a try would also be willing to help test it, but have no experience as a tester.