A-Ray Scanner 1.0.0.0

alby_233

Hey, i downloaded A-ray scanner, and its in a .rar format? and it wont open on my computer, im not sure what type of program .rar is but apparently im needing it to use A-ray scanner! So if anybody could please tell where to get this rar... thanx! :D

alby_233

Is there a readme or a help file for A-Ray scanner?

Hey everyone, i just heard of WinRAR and downloaded it now, and I also just got A-Ray Scanner, and not sure what to do next after Scanning a cd. I have cloneCD also, is there a read me or a help file for A-ray Scanner yet Rico? How to I burn a cd after scanning it with a-ray? Thanks for the help, i know im a complete retard lol :confused:

alby_233 said:
Hey everyone, i just heard of WinRAR and downloaded it now, and I also just got A-Ray Scanner, and not sure what to do next after Scanning a cd. I have cloneCD also, is there a read me or a help file for A-ray Scanner yet Rico? How to I burn a cd after scanning it with a-ray? Thanks for the help, i know im a complete retard lol :confused:
Well simply set settings for this protection. You should use Alcohol 120% or BlindWrite v5 not clonecd. CloneCD is quite old now

Well finnaly we reached v1.0 :p. From this version we also moved to install not rar (after many stupid questions what RAR is). Hope you will like this version.

Changes
Code:
+Added Bitpool detection
+Added Settec Alpha ROM detection
+Added Internet Version check
+Added Profiler for Alcohol 120% and BlindWrite v5.* (Not working for Germany)
*Improved ProtectCD detection
*Improved Laserlock detection
*Improved StarForce detection
*Fixed Smarte bug
Best Regards

A-Ray Team

Download