a little stupid xp problem!

I installed windows xp corporate edition spanish sp1 included, and evertything is right, everything in spanish except one thing.... when you double click slowly on any file name (to rename it) and ask for the contextual menu (right mouse button) the text (cut, paste, etc) is in english. How can I fix this???? and why this happened???

Thanks

A bought Corporate CD?

maybe your Corporate CD is a bad mixed "spanish home" + "english devils own files" or a wrong SP is slipstreamed;

Greetings from
Duracell

This is a reinstalation, I used it before without any problems, first xp pro corp then downloaded the sp1 spanish. This is something new, not surprised at all, becouse using the same computer, same hardware, never had 2 instalation of any windows version identical.

First installation had also SP1? :confused:

i think the contex menu are registry entries; try to catch them an edit like you wish;

Duracell

yes it was, but sp1 just when it was published. Now I made an updates version xp pro+sp1 becouse I didn't have problems using sp1.
I tried searching at the registry, I also thought like you, but I didn't have enough time to do it well.
Ok, at last it's more a dude than a problem.

Thxs