321 Studios Games X Copy-Does it work for the tuff stuff?

Has anybody tried this yet? How does it do with the latest copyprotections?
"PERFECT backup copy of virtually any PC Game". I heard that the beta also handled PS2 as well.

http://www.dvdxcopy.com/games.asp?a=68011&PROMO=321News040206

From above link:

1. Back Up your ENTIRE PC Game collection!
GAMESXCOPY lets you make a PERFECT backup copy of virtually any PC Game. GAMESXCOPY is a powerful utility and all you need is a PC with either a CD or a DVD burner. No more threat of losing a game due to theft, scratches, skipping, freezing or other media imperfections. Your copy works just like the original; your entire collection can be archived and your investment protected.
Either use a blank disc or write the entire game to your hard disc drive. Imagine the possibilities of playing a game without needing the original disc.

2. How GAMESXCOPY works:
GAMESXCOPY does not change any of the original game content. GAMESXCOPY creates an exact image of your PC game. GAMESXCOPY then uses exclusive AUTO-BURN technology to transfer the image onto a CD or DVD. Once backed up, you can store your original PC game safe on the shelf and then either play your game from your hard drive or from the backup disc.

3. Work with all popular blank media or just use your PC’s hard disc drive:
GAMESXCOPY works with CD-R, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD-RAM, DVD+RW and DVD+R media. It can also be used with different types of CD/DVD burners such as CD-RW, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD-RAM in IDE, SCSI, USB and IEEE1394. GAMESXCOPY is designed to work with current and future technology.

4. Lifetime Updates
Compare to the competition! Technology changes and only GAMESXCOPY protects both your PC Game collection and the rights to future game announcements by providing you with free lifetime upgrades to the software.

5. Novice and Expert Modes

GAMESXCOPY is simple, yet powerful to use. Children and busy adults appreciate the automatic features of the Novice mode. Expert gamers love the ability to customize the experience or create virtual drives.

6. Bonus Features
GAMESXCOPY can even back up music and video CDs or DVDs directly from the originals.
You can use the hard drive instead of the disc by creating a virtual drive that can be loaded with game images allowing several discs to appear to be loaded at one time.
Use the virtual image now and burn a new CD or DVD later.

Looks like Conware to me Quite a few games cannot be copied One To One but U can make Useable backups with Alcohol/Clone CD/Blindwrite etc

However is not a 1:1 copy as it still need to have Game X Copy running in the backgound to make it work. Like its predessor Clone CD and Alcohol 120%. The advantage is that you can copy DVD games no matter you have a CD writer or a DVD writer. I rather it can back up my entire X Box games trather than PC gamres as I have much confident with Blindwrite than Game X Copy.

I know people who have used this and to be honest its not that great :(

you would be better going with the masses and investing in ALCOHOL 120% :)

as it has virtual image mounting tools that work best for duplication purposes :)

VIPER_1069 said:
I know people who have used this and to be honest its not that great :(

you would be better going with the masses and investing in ALCOHOL 120% :)

as it has virtual image mounting tools that work best for duplication purposes :)

Thanks Viper and Gamesfanatic. I'm experienced with CloneCD (since version 1), Alcohol, and BlindWrite (since version 2), but I'm always open to try something new. I'm glad to hear from someone that at least knows someone that has had experience with this program.

Since the developement of Clone CD, Blindwrite and even Alcohol. Game X Copy has just been put on to the market and has a long way to go yet. I would say there will be a lot of struggle for them. If they want competition for PC games market. Then they better off for XBX games, PS2 and Game cube. There still no better alternative to back up any XBX games and Game Cube easily yet. Doesn't matter one touch buttons or how many buttons. As far as I'm concern they are the most pain in the butt so far.