107 pioneer dvb writer

Seems that these drives are not officially released in the UK yet but some places have got them in from the far east.The price should drop dramatically when they get there official supplies.

yes

bertieg said:
Seems that these drives are not officially released in the UK yet but some places have got them in from the far east.The price should drop dramatically when they get there official supplies.
yes i know cause a mate at work has ordered one from big pockets and he should get it thursday or friday because he has been able to track it online.
but would it be best to wait and see what is going to happern with duel layer burners as cd freaks has said you might be able to upgrade firmware on 106 to do same ?
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

jasonn said:
but would it be best to wait and see what is going to happern with duel layer burners as cd freaks has said you might be able to upgrade firmware on 106 to do same ?
Might is one way to look at it but I doubt they will. I read some where that they have 30 gig DVD writers in japan are you sure you don't want to wait for them. :D Considering they don't have a release date and no one is testing them never mind they don't have any media yet. I tell you what I tell friend's if you need one now buy the best of whats out now or you will always hear of something better coming out and never get one.:D But that JMHO.

Be Advised if U buy one of the imported pioneers they (pioneer) have stated in the past that they will not honour warranty on grey imports to the UK