10.20GHz Intel CPU, At 2005

10.20GHz Intel Nehalem slated for 2005
Intel will be able to deliver 10.20GHz desktop CPUs codenamed "Nehalem" and produced using 65 nanometer technology.
If Intel manages to migrate away from the 90 nanometer technology it will introduce towards the end of this year, by then the "Prescott" core will deliver at least 5.20GHz using the 800MHz system bus.
The immediate successor to Prescott after it tops out at 5.20GHz will be the "Tejas" core, also produced on a 90 nanometer process and delivering 5.60GHz using a 1066MHz system bus. That's slated to start appearing towards the end of 2004.
Tejas will increase in steady increments which appear to be 6GHz, 6.40GHz, 6.80GHz, 7.20GHz, 7.60GHz, 7GHz, 8.40GHz, 8.80GHz and topping out at 9.20GHz.

http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=7481

I think I can wait a little longer too, I'm still on the 800 Duron and
it performs OK.
However, I am not a game player on this machine just graphics and music.

will there be any point soon for that sort of processor speed , what next light speed lol !?

how fast do we need to be!? you will soon be able to heat the whole house at the same time as using it lol !? ,
lol the fan will be that HUUUUUUUGE u will be deafened by the noise !? unless u use the puter in the freezer lol

No joke Viper, the small room where I have the PC gets nice and toasty from the exhaust air.. :) after about an hour..

>>X<<

dx

LOL! Good one Fox Mulder! With that kind of cooler, my arse will be frozen, but my 'puter will be nice and cool! :D

10.20ghz cpu's and terabite holographic discs, are we living the the futer? lol

I remember when spoke would of said "its physics jim but not as we know it" im 32 and im begining to feel that way :S hehe

yeah i remember vyper, it was about that guy who upeed the power watage in his house and he needed that fan to cool the place down.
lol i loved the pit about the aircraft having to go around his house because of the turbalance. lol

@ midnight you posted this reply to my thread on this pic .....

midnight said ...... > lmao @ that house viper, lol thats what i been lookin for for my bedroom when i make love to my woman hahaha :) <

heheheh :p

@ fox i dont mate but now u mentioned it YOU NOW OWE ME $/E/£ (insert yer currency here) 1000 for breach of my now patented erm article erm honest gov erm yeah lol :p

p.s. no problemo fox lol it was funny reading the original article about the overclocked house :) so i will let ya off bud :)

my good computer is getting fixed at the moment so im stuck using my old 300mthz and ive got no problem with that but I wouldent say no to a 10ghz :D