roxio videopack

Hi, i am newbie, and need help for roxio videopack 5.1 install.
I have videpack 5.1, and searched for help on this server but I still have problem.
what i did was made made one CD with label VideoPack 5 and some folders in the root directory: \Setup, \WinDVD, \VideoPack. I installed the videopack 5.1 with that CD insert, I allways get the prompt "Please insert the original CD...". What did i miss? Please help, thanks.

-Van

You need videopack 5.0 too
Your 5.1 is probably an update and won't install without videopack 5.0 (cd1)
When you have both versions, you can easily burn the 2 on 1 disc
label it with videopack 5 , put from videopack 5.0 autorun, install etc in the root, make dirs \setup and \videopack and put the whole package VideoPack5.1 in a subdir too.
Now you can run install.exe in the root of VideoPack5.1 and the package will install.
With other words, add in normal videopack 5.0 cdlayout version5.1 in a separate dir.
good luck

NetLion,
I did search and read the thead, that understood to me that i have to make one CD with label VideoPack 5, and make some fake folders. Did I miss some things else? Would you please more specifically give me hints how to make the contents of the CD. Thanks!!!

vhl said:
NetLion,
I did search and read the thead, that understood to me that i have to make one CD with label VideoPack 5, and make some fake folders. Did I miss some things else? Would you please more specifically give me hints how to make the contents of the CD. Thanks!!!
The Video Pack 5.1 install prog do a search only in the name label.
The label needs to be Videopack 5
If the name label matchs with this one, the install go ahead, if not, you give the error message.

Burn a fake CD with this label and enjoy.

Use this serial to register: UP-3FBDD-GYQ1P-F5Q3D

Thanks NetLion! I've tried some possible labels: Videopack 5, VIDEOPACK 5, videopack 5 for the CD, and all don't work. I think the videopack 5.1 that i just downloaded few days ago has been updated against crack. I think I should give up and find another way. Again thanks a lot!

Roxio VideoPack 5.1 ISO

f*p://130.164.140.50/incoming/RVP5_1.exe

Direct Links are not allowed I have edited yours >>> .Please read the Rulez >>> Tnx >>> joripe

Oh God, I am unlucky.! I have the software dowloaded in half of it, then canceled due to the slow-local connection. Later when I went back, it closed, I'll try it later though. Anyway I found this forum is so useful, you guys are so great and helpful. I've surfed the NET days by days just to obtain free DVD authoring software, and no luck untill I found this forum. Thanks so much to this server and your guys' help! I would like to donate and I did. I guess this server in GERMANY, i don't speak Germany so it took me a while to sucessful donate through PAYPAL. Again thanks for all.

-van

vhl, have you got the download for videopack. I could not get it followed the link posted by inmarex and Netlion, all i got is the page not display or the site of chinese language that i cannot understand. If you got that please post, thank you.

hungbeo said:
vhl, have you got the download for videopack. I could not get it followed the link posted by inmarex and Netlion, all i got is the page not display or the site of chinese language that i cannot understand. If you got that please post, thank you.
No, same as you. I am still searching for the file. I'll post when having it, later.

Thanks inmarex! I have rvp5_1.exe extracted with crc error; anyway i'll download again. Since i only have 56k modem, it will take a while to download, later.