Pin the Tail on the Newbie!

Lailarenna

But please be careful. The last board they did that on landed me in the hospital getting my right cheek reinflated. Fnu stuff. And yes, I said fnu. :p

Wow, my first three sentances on the board and I'm already rambling. Time to find a topic, lol. So, to arrive at a point, me name's Laila, or Meds, I'll answer to both, so take your pick, I'm not a complete pc idiot, but I'm not far from it, lol. I'm from Missouri (good lord get me outta here!), of legal drinking age (but unfortunately not of drinking wealth. Wait, did that make sense? Meh, if it didn't we'll blame it on lack of sleep), a goofball, and slightly sleep deprived. As far as interests go, let's see: music, fantasy and horror books, cartoons, Scotsmen (hehe ;) ), The Sims, Tomb Raider, Neopets, and other assorted strange things. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to take my underwear out of the freezer. :rolleyes:

Lailarenna

Hehe, thank you, love. You think I've sufficiently confused them, or should I try harder? ;)

*Edit* Thanks for the welcome, guys, sorry I forgot to add that the first time. I haven't had my coffee yet, hehe. :confused:

Last edited:
I think U confoozed then babe lol :p :p :p

Think Poacher thought U were a bloke :D

They good folk here & know a lot of good info, im sure we can all help U with any probs u have babe :)

BaNzI :D

Lailarenna

*busts out laughing*

Well, at least I did me job, lol. Off to do some lurking and posting and other related things. *wanders off leaving a trail of breadcrumbs* Hehe, it's a big board, dun want to get lost. ;)

And mornin, babe. :)

Lailarenna

[Indiana Jones]Snakes. Why did it have to be snakes?[/Indiana Jones]

Ahem, lol. It's okay, though, I'm wearing my anti-snakebite undies. :D

Laila, or Meds - welcome to the board. Don't be, though. Bored, not welcome, that is.

Glad ta have ya, even if you are from the land of misery. :)))

banzibaby said:
Yee i know m8, but werent U put in charge by woody?

Btw, U forgot to say Hi ;)

BaNzI :D
hi banzi :p lol

HI meds welcome to the forum .... banzi brought you to the right place :)

enjoy your stay :)

@banzi i just got woodys cap mainly because it was the coolest :) (has space for 3 beer cans and straws lol :p :) )

.........note woody didnt put anyone in charge specific .. i still consider all the above admin named as my GURU's and MENTORS and i consult with them for advice and over any issues we/I may have :)