CD burning problem

Hey Guys,

Just until a few weeks ago, I was able to burn any data on my 650MB, 700MB discs, as long as they fit the CD size. But recently, after I upgraded to v5.5.4.0, I've been having trouble. I tried to burn 680MB movies onto 700MB (which worked perfectly fine before), and even 715MB onto 700MB CDS (which worked perfectly fine before also), but the CDs don't work anymore, even though they worked before. I'm thinking it's Nero's problem because all my data works fine if the total is less than 650MB, but if it's anymore than that, even though it's less than 700MB, the CD will just spin really really really realy really slowly, so slow that I can't even get the CD to work (just recently burned Castle Wolfenstein with Fireburner, took 5 minutes for the Install menu to come up).
I know it's not my burner's fault because everything worked fine before with 650 and 700MB data, just recently it stopped working, and I can't figure out why!
Perhaps it's v.5.5.4.0 security feature or something? Bad crack=bad CDs? But I've also used Fireburner and CDRWIN to burn some 680MB movies, and they don't work either..EVEN THOUGH the programs all say burning is perfectly fine and completed without trouble..just when I stick the CD into my CDR/CDRW drives, the CD won't work. I've also tried the CDs on different computers and it still doesn't work..so I'm thinking when I installed v.5.5.4.0 maybe it installed some kind of security thing onto my computer?
Anyone else got any problems with this? Please help out!! Really frustrating

Thanks!
Dave

Dave.Please don't doublepost (triplepost in this case!)You will get a response,if someone can help you.If everyone posted the same question 3 times the forum would be a mess.Just pick the most appropriate forum and post it there next time.Thanks.