New profile posts

Hi, saw your post and I have the same problem....I have the CEDAR DTP 1000 but no manual or software. Can you help me out? Thanks for any assistance.
Hey Mask,

Long time i visited this forum .. anyway i have a new pc (intell quad core) and i have
2 questions (small ones)

1. I saw a dutch manual here from tfm, there is an application CPU-Z that stands in the
list by downloads, can you activate this window (cpu specs) internally in your pc?
or is it essential to download this cpu-z?

2. Along time ago i read here on this forum what version cce..???? you used.
I can find it anymore and i forgot: was it 2.50 or 2.70? something like that..

Thanks for the input all those years making a program that is awesome, constantly
helping people out.. youre a great person!

Wish you the best
glenn
Do you have administrator rights and did you turn of the User Account Control (UAC) if you have Windows Vista?
hi
just installed ur program did all what u instructed but hvng error probs like.

when i load a movie it says cannot create file c:\prgfiles\thefilmmachine\moviename.log
acces is dnied

so i click ok n went next it says floating piont division by zero.

pls advc what to do thnx alot
Hello, I made a new conversion this time in my laptop and everything went well, probabily it´s my desktop.

Thank´s
Hello Mask, i still have problem, and is with all the movies, the output is only sound and no picture, can you downgrade my version to the prev?

Thank
Hi,

I have been enjoying The FilmMachine software for a while until I started meddling with Cinema Craft Encoder which lead me to re-install TFM and associated codecs. Consequently I re-installed TFM and codecs.

Now I am plagued with this problem: Application Error

Exception EDirectShowException in module TheFilmMachine at 0002B2F. Ran out of memory ($8007000E).

Here's a copy of the TFM log:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- 10/10/2008 11:02:14 AM
- AVI to DVD conversion
- The FilmMachine version 1.6.0.13 beta
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Initializing.

Computer Info
CPU name : AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3800+
Available memory: 1023 MB
Windows version : Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 3
Initializing finished.

Saving Project File

DirectX Version = 9.0c

AC3Filter installed = True
ffdshow Audio Decoder installed = True
RealMedia Splitter installed = True

Saving AVI-Info files

I have no clue how to go about and fix this problem so I can go back and enjoy using the TheFilmMachine.

Your support is greatly appreciated.

HMan