Xbox Modchip....

I am thinking about getting an xbox. They have a great deal at sams club, for 199, I heard you can get the console and the game halo. I am just wondering about the modchips. I want to get a modchip for the system, but that works online. And if it didn't soder it would even be better. What does everyone recommend?

E

elpresidente

hmm...for new boxes u will need the X-Ecuter 2 I think ... but not sure ... I think u have to deactivate Mods during online play...cause MS checks a bios checksum or something like that and will not let u in :(

üsse

Yes xbox made before aug 2001 - executer v.1
After aug 2001 - executer v.2 (due for release 9th dec)

executer v.2 is compatible with pre august machines so if your not sure when your machine was made , go for v2

w*w.executer2.com (for info)
w*w.baldbouncer.co.uk (to buy, £30 i think)

spider:cool:

cool, thanks, how about some info on how to go totally l33t. Like games i can get on dc, for a few of them, but what are some other good resources? Is there a way to watch divx's on it? Thanks again.

dont ask here for links to wares such as xbox games and where to get them as they will not be answered here !!!

>>>>viper_1069<<<

xecutor 2 should go live (in the lite) as of 9th december and xecutor 2 pro should go live on 23rd december (i know, dont blame me:()

best buy for xb is £199 @ toys r us with gt200, halo, jsrf, splinter cell and champ manager.

ABCMan said:
xecutor 2 should go live (in the lite) as of 9th december and xecutor 2 pro should go live on 23rd december (i know, dont blame me:()

best buy for xb is £199 @ toys r us with gt200, halo, jsrf, splinter cell and champ manager.

£199 ? What is that in USD? It comes with all those games?