WinXP

Hi there,
I´ve just installed winXP and`I´m having some problems burning my CDs. I´ve tried with cloneCD and, so far, only damaged CDs.
I have an LG 12x cd burner.
If someone could possibly help me
Thanks

Hi bud:Welcome to the forum.If your Lg has worked before with Clone cd just update to 3091.Earlier versions of Clone don't work properly with XP.3091 is available at Cdrsoft in the downloads section.:)

winXP

hey woody,
I tried the cloneCD 3091 and got the same error.
So, if you could help me solve this...
Thanks

What is the model# of your Lg.,bud?...I'll check it out.What exact error message are you getting too please?

LG 8120b

Hey woody
My burner is a 12X8X32X LG 8120b. and so far I couldn´t copy one cd within this new Win XP.
My clone CD error message is:
Medium error: write error (3:0xoc:0x00)

And could not not burn with nero either (it made windows not recognize my cdrom)

Well it looks like you should try another brand of cdr's and check your aspi layer,bud.Xp is a whole new ballgame,and we all have to learn what to do to make things work.I think things will be better Oct.25 when it is officially released.Then all the software companies have to get ready.In the meantime we have to share our success stories of what will work.Have you tried the writing program that is integrated into XP?It's no good for protected stuff,but might be okay for files and music.:)