WinMX - anyone know how....

You see, for some bloody reason, WinMX reset itself and needed to be re-installed (how and why I DON'T know) and the load of incomplete stuff I had, lots of it 50% of and much more - are not showing in the transfers. I have tried to find some sort of resume or double clicking, but no joy. One or two of them have kicked in when I found the same thing appearing in "search" but not all. In fact only a few. So is there a way I can move them onto the transfer area ?:confused:

looks like your system had some sort of memory dump and messed up the winMX program.
That only happens really when the memory dump occurs while winMX or any other peer2peer program is running at that time.

Can't tell you how to get those transfers back (or lost blocks), but you might be better off asking in a forum that specializes in winMX or p2p clients.

Don't know if winMX has a forum (since I don't use it), but you can try www.zeropaid.com

good luck ducky.

Got it sorted, shad's. Just copied and pasted the original into where it should have been and it seems to be working OK. (Fingers crosed anyway)