WinGuard Pro Free & Lock Files & Folders XP

WinGuard Pro Free

WinGuard Pro Free gives you the ability to lock down certain programs, windows or files (using the addon) on your computer with a password. It also allows you to lock down the Desktop, My Computer Icon, the Shutdown menu. It is fully configurable with password time delays, screen blanking and so on. It has over 25 common build in programs like Control Panel, Windows Explorer, Add or Remove Programs. Best of all, WinGuard Pro Free is really easy to use, because you have so much already built in for you, you need not do much in your first stages. As your security needs grow, you can upgrade to the Premium version where you can lock down any program, window or files on your computer with a password. Premium also allows you to lock down the Desktop, My Computer Icon, Internet Access, Block people from installing software, the Shutdown menu, Boot Keys and even block access to the entire computer. Premium is fully configurable with password time delays, screen blanking and so on. It has over 50 common build in programs like Control Panel, Windows Explorer, Add or Remove Programs, Internet Explorer, Run, the list is endless, and you can even add your own programs, windows and files to the list. Premium offers more options, more built in programs and more extra locking features, and best of all you can add your own windows for locking, you also get the addon for locking files bundled with it too (if you choose this).

Lock Files & Folders XP

Lock Files and Folders XP can lock entire folders or individual files with ease. By locking; it actually makes and entire folder/file inaccessible to any program, and also they cannot be deleted, renamed or anything of the kind.
Both programs can B found here and both have a Premium Edition which you have to pay for with extra benifits..
:)