WindozeXP Iso

L

Lakeside

/http://home.wanadoo.nl/tillema/

Get it while you can cause' it might not be there tomorrow :D :D

Lakeside ;)

joripe: spycat says: i think that sjolmers is trying to say that he will forever donate his paycheck in full to our forum. because he appreciates our cause.
(don't let him back out from this one!) you know how generous these Dutch Guys can be! ha-ha!

in the least he is a very new member of our forum that is giving thnx.

to sjolmers: welcome to forum. nobody here is sane. all are nuts and should be locked up in safe place. i do not know why we managed to escape. but here we are. this forum is good place to be! especially if you are nuts! welcome from spycat!

Last edited:
spycat said:
joripe: spycat says: i think that sjolmers is trying to say that he will forever donate his paycheck in full to our forum. because he appreciates our cause.
(don't let him back out from this one!) you know how generous these Dutch Guys can be! ha-ha!

in the least he is a very new member of our forum that is giving thnx.

to sjolmers: welcome to forum. nobody here is sane. all are nuts and should be locked up in safe place. i do not know why we managed to escape. but here we are. this forum is good place to be! especially if you are nuts! welcome from spycat!
Thank you for the warm welcome! Knowing that all of you are nuts, is a guarantee that I will feel home here ;) Being nuts as well.
...About my paycheck...well....we'll talk about that later ;)
:cool: