Windows XP operating system on your Mac

scarecrow said:
Needs a new MAC, with Intel CPU+mobo, though.

BLEH always COMPLICATIONS eh?! but why would anyone actually WANT TO ?!

i mean why combine TWO crappy O.S. into one box !? :confused: i dont see the point lol :p :D

waits for the MAC users to attack and flame me lol :p :D

Up to version 9, MACOS was admittedly the definition of closed source crap- a no-brainer OS where even adding an extra like Notepad would cost you some fifty bucks more...
But MACOSX is good, despite the efforts of Apple to ruin it. It's not that easy to achieve that (the core is ole, trusted, stable BSD), and whenever you want some good, free software you can compile it from source, *nix-style, and not check your wallet first.
And of course you can always use as OS something like Yellow Dog Linux ( a MAC exclusive Linux flavour).
I guess though that a lot of MAC users will have reasons to be cheerful about being able to install Windblows on their machines. Mainly they are the same people who found MACOSX complicated and difficult to handle (and yes, most of them still use MACOS 9... and love to pay! :D ).
Now, if Apple could make the revolutionary move to add a second button on their mouse, I would love it! :p

VIPER_1069 said:
@PC-GUY i think your the one on drugs mate BLANE posted this thread to begin with ... NOT ME i just commented :p :)
But your the one thats points it out when the post has been made before.:p