which software

jord 007

hi which software can you use to drag 40 mp3 albums to burn onto a single dvd disc ive tried nero in the dvd udf format but does not play because it said that there multisessions on the disc and when i go into my computer and select the drive with the blank disc it comes up with f:not accessible incorrect function
so i cant do it that way either
any ideas what software or how to get it to get the blank disc up thanks

use RECORD NOW MAX and burn as a data dvd dont bother trying a multi session with DVD its more trouble than its worth :(

jord 007

ive tried that record max now and that seems to do the job the other problem i had where it wont access the blank disc in my drive is still doing my head does anybody know why its saying this
thanks again

Last edited:
what exactly do you mean by not access the BLANK disk in the drive !?? :confused:

you cannot access a BLANK DISK as its exactly that its BLANK nothing on there at all its not like a blank hd drive you will not be able to access it or use it untill data is burned onto the disk :)

Hi...
recordnow max is good for complation dvd but this software dont copy dvd.if you are copy dvd to dvd,recordnow max demaged your dvd.(not css dvd) best dvd writing software is Clone dvd.clone dvd writing (write existing data) from image or VIDEO_TS.Full compatible with any syandalone dvd...have nice days.

Sorry for bad english...

@human75 RECORD NOW MAX works better for dvds that are already on dvdrs a retail dvd to dvdr needs to be decrypted first and squeezed to fit a normal 4.7 gb dvdr :)

use DVD DECRYPTER and then DVD SHRINK to fit the disks then burn with RECORD NOW MAX :)

VIPER_1069 said:
@human75 RECORD NOW MAX works better for dvds that are already on dvdrs a retail dvd to dvdr needs to be decrypted first and squeezed to fit a normal 4.7 gb dvdr :)
yes my dvd-r is fit 4.7.
recordnowMax copy to copy dvd(4.7 gb dvd .dvd-r is dont have any copy protection).
.Recordnow Max have bug!copy complete succesfully but dvd-r is demaged.
.not good idea copy to copy dvd in th recordnow max.recordnow max .nero is good.no copying problem.

for freeware software backup dvdrs with DVD DECRYPTER in ISO (read iso and write iso) mode for RETAIL software i use DISKJUGGLER and duplicate using read and write with same BURNER/WRITER :)