Which program to make an ISO from DVD

I have tried to make an ISO from a data DVD (unprotected) and have tried WinISO, UltraISO etc to no avail (2 gig limit ??)

Does anyone know of a program ??

I have also use Nero to make either an ISO or NRG and then edit with WinISO. My problem is making a bootable ISO > 2gb. Want to put more on my bootable AIO DVD, such as PartMagic, DriveImage, ERD Cmdr, XP, Office, FP, SAV, Nero -- which fit on 1.9gb -- and then add more like Server 2003, Office XP and 2003, etc.

What I have not done yet is to use Nero to make a boot DVD and use a boot file each time, just adding the changes to the compilation and burning each time instead of maintaining a large ( > 1.9gb ) ISO file.

RHRwan44 said:
I have tried to make an ISO from a data DVD (unprotected) and have tried WinISO, UltraISO etc to no avail (2 gig limit ??)

Does anyone know of a program ??
OS used?
Also: Is the disk single session or created via some stupid/nonconventional option like Nero's "multisession DVD" option? ISO can handle just ONE data track and ONE session.

scarecrow said:
OS used?
Also: Is the disk single session or created via some stupid/nonconventional option like Nero's "multisession DVD" option? ISO can handle just ONE data track and ONE session.
OS - WinXP Pro SP1; Sony DRU-510A; Easy CD/DVD Creator 6 Platinum

Decided to go with the "cheaper" DVD-RW to put my backups on, nothing but problems (as fast as a turd in the Antarctic sliding through a funnel :D )

I'll give Alcohol 120% a go.

Thanks for the help