which is best

jord 007

hi ive been on wanadoo now for over 12months just on a 512line there saying that over the past 3months ive downloaded 107 gig a month and they have sent me a letter out saying ive got to cut my usage down to 40gig or they will cancel my account the only reason im still with them is because im moving and you can have it month by month and the line im on with them is 512unlimited they have stopped doing it now they just do it for people who have done there contract so how can they say that when i signed up it was unlimted dfownloads that what i made sure of

which other isp providers are cheap and good in the uk
have any of you had this sort of trouble with wanadoo and which would you recommend to go with
is there an isp that will let you have a 3month contractb in the uk with them beacuse i cant have a 12month one
thanks

Im on Telewest in UK (Scotland)

I got a unlimited 2 mb down 256 up connection for about £30-35 a month, i never had any limit probs with them (i think it only the slower connections like 256k down that they have usuage limits on.

I think NTL if they are still goin did have usuage limits to a certain amout every month.

Hope it helps :)

BaNzI :D