where i found full lindows 2.0 ?

ara,

Thanx for the link. I d/l it but cannot get it to install. But I'll have to play with it a bit.

YOU ROCK!!!

N.B.

Staff member
Nice link ... fast as well ..
Downloading it right now ... maybe I can share it somewhere :)

Lindows 2.0 Blues

Now that everyone has the program --has anyone got the bugger to install or should I say run? Installed, rebooted chose lindows ran through check hardware in gui and then went to text and says---Security network connection, Lindows OS Linux on tty1--Has computer name that I asighned Login: ? and then Password ?

It asked for password to be optional for computer but never asked to asighn a user name or anything other than computer name and the password that I supplied is not what it wants-----so what gives?

Hi all...!!!
At first - sorry for my english.

Can anybody help me finding the Lindows to download this...???
The above links do not works and I could only conect to the internet by Proxy.

Many thanks for any help...
T-Raper
traper2000@interia.pl

Psycho2000 said:
Try a user name of "root" or "su". That should work - (root/su is the UNIX equiv. of admin account).
A friend at work did this and it comes up...but only to the command line. I told him to try a startx this weekend as he wants a GUI to come up. I hope, once his KDE runs it will come up on boot? Does he need to do anything else?

TIA

Take some serious advice from me friends dont even try to install it I did tonight to my peril it is so full of bugs its unbelievable it didnt find my zip drive or Jaz drive and installed my SCSI CD Rom 9 times so i ended up with 11 CD Roms didnt even find my other two SCSI hard drives and I use an Adaptec SCSI adaptor. If this is Lindows then I will stick to Windows at least you know they dont get it right. (Better the devil you know and all that )