wave labe!! how to; please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nhatkhoi

thank you very much, but!! :) the version of wave lab in steinberg Web is the demo. yes, althought, but i like your information ;)

You can buy Wavelab 5 for a measly 250 bucks on the above site- although for the moment you can just preorder- the thing is not available yet.

scarecrow said:
You can buy Wavelab 5 for a measly 250 bucks on the above site- although for the moment you can just preorder- the thing is not available yet.
If this information is correct,?????i can add that its a deal of the year..Editor like that for $$$250 is next to free...It is as good as samplitude,it beats cool edit pro(adobe audition) soundfrorge and all other editors easily and we all all know that a good editor is necessary for every pc-at least thats my wiev :)
Still wont buy it couse i like Samplitude more,but if i would have to buy one,Wavelab is 4 times cheaper(at least)and as i said it is equiial in my wiev to Samplitude.Also,now with all those new features,it is more then complete solution for cdr-dvd-hd tasks :) ;) :) :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.