want to create a music dvd w/disk at once

mcmike

Hope I'm in the correct forum... and I'm sure I'm not the 1st with this question..

I'm looking for software that will allow me to create a music DVD with a "Disk at once" feature.

I download shows from live music archives in various formats including flac (lossless). creating a concert dvd (audio only of course), and can put sometimes up to 2 full shows on 1 DVD and listen to them through dvd player.

I'm looking for software that can burn audio tracks to DVD using a "Disk at Once" feature, so there are no spaces/splits in between audio tracks. old roxio software did it, but the newer version won't... go figure.

can someone please offer some advice....

Not tried it, but maybe there is some choice as to how the files are added, if there is an option to add as a chapter, rather than as a program.

Only other think I can think of is to begin by authoring up one big file, and then adding chapter marks later.

mcmike

thanks, i'll check it out...

from what ive seen as far as options go for this type of application, things/options are very limited. what you said does make sense.

I'm a little suprised the this DAO option would be removed when applied to DVDR, where as (regarding) CD's it is still quite a common setting... If anyone knows of a software app that provids this, please share.

I'll report back. Thanks agan LTR12101B