Vcd/Svcd Problem

When i burn a mpeg1/2 file to create a vcd/svcd using vcdeasy it plays perfect on my standalone dvdplayer (JVC XV-S300) but after playing the disc the player displays the vcd/svcd length and then reads track 1 (which in this case was 59 seconds) and then the player locks up.
Can't push any button on the player or open the tray, the only solution is to push the powerbutton to shut the player down and then push the powerbutton again after which i can eject the vcd/svcd.
If i create the vcd/svcd using dvd2svcd and burn it with vcdeasy i don't have this problem.
Am i doing something wrong in vcdeasy ???

Greetz, Pulse

Its the setup in the Interactivity Tab of VCDEasy

This is what I do. Load all your files in and move to corect order, set up chapters then go to Interactivity Tab. Any Menu or intro pic I set the Wait to 5sec. Then set the Change CD (selected in Play Item ) to Infinite (select Wait Infinite ). For the last CD in the series, set the End CD pic to Infinite as well. It will then no try to re-play itself.

Thanx Chickenman,

As usual you are the one with the answers,
must i do this also when burning bin/cue files or is this done automaticly ???
Thanx again m8,

Pulse. ;) ;)

If you use VCDEasy to creat the Cue/Bin files, it creates them with all the settings inside it. Then you can use just about any program to burn the cue/bin out to cdr. I normally use VCDEasy, load in files, set chpters, set interactivity then hit go and it creats the cue/bin files and then proceeds to burn then out as well. It works everytime, simple and I dont have to run any other program.