VBulletin v.3.0.0 Final

N.B.

Staff member
Hello People !

Finally it is out, and I had time to update the site.
Seems to workg fine so far.
The design has slightly changed, didn´t know about that ..
Maybe we work on that in the near future as well :)

So then ...

Have fun !

Bug reports come in here ...

Cheers N.B. :)

Great work as always bud :)

It looks good, like all the icons, bur some of the smileys look a bit green lol :p

BaNzI :D

Am I suffering a cache problem, I'm seeing a jarring mix of old and new icon styles, and I'm struggling to figure out which colour means what?

The plain noteboard for NO new, and the colorful noteboard for new, look quite nice when you get used to them, but at the moment, the "NEW posts" icon is less prominent - the old yellow tick, at least that's what I'm seeing.

Perhaps we need a poll - use the old, use the new, or create our own?

The coloured emoticons are a nice change.... :D
Also,it's much easier now to look up some things....this final is really different to the release candidates.
THX for the update! :)

Now to learn what all the new envelope colours and pictures mean...
There seem to be MORE of them.

Not entirely convinced by the "Noticeboard with one sheet" (no new posts) and the "Noticeboard with two sheets and it bit of colour" (new posts, not seen that one HERE, but seen it on others) - pretty, but not as fast to skim through.

I must admit, the first time I saw them, I did like them, but the more places I see them, the less I like them.

Are you seeing ALL new, or the mix?

I do like the nicely styled edit and quote buttons and there's also a styled "quick reply" at another forum, unless that's a diy job.

You know me, I hate change ... I still miss the old side location of the postident.