VBB software update = remembered password forgotten

If YOU rely on "remember password", just make sure YOU remember it as well - or go through the procedure to have it emailed or reset - I'm ok, so I'm not going to risk disturbing it.

Some forums mail the existing password to the registration email address - others will VOID the password and send you a link to the password setting screen - not sure how this one does it, and I'll save that trip for when I need it!

N.B.

Staff member
:)

The forum sends you a link to reset the password.
That is because the software does only store the crypted password, so there is no way for the forum software nor for the admins to gain back the password without loosing a lot of time.
So the reset is the most comfortable way :)

G

Guest2

Hi NB

Banzibaby here, i cant login 2 the forum, i use Opers browser & have me user details stord in it's wand funtion, but when i tried 2 get on 2 day, after pressin the wand button, it takes me 2 a page sayin that im usin a wrong name/password

Have entered the details manually, but still the same, had 2 mail poacher 2 find out how 2 let U know bud

Would prefer 2 keep the same name & password if possible, but it ok if need a new password

Hope U can help me out here bud, missin the place already :(

Cheers

BaNzI:D