Using XP again!

Well, thats me using XP again, computer came with XP Home and I've put XP Pro on, if its going to be anything like last time I'll be here looking for help a lot.

Any major things/bugs I should know about XP and how to fix them?

SP1... should I get it?

yeah...i've ordered SP1...thought it was all the security updates etc...plus bug clearing....only seems to be a lot of moaning about it........can you ALLLLLL PLEEEEEZ.....be a bit more precise and explain EXACTLY whats wrong with it..????? cos i'd like to know whether to install it..... :)

FORGET this message....i read dxkim's notes
:eek:

Last edited:

dx

legless1 said:
FORGET this message....i read dxkim's notes
He he, thanks for the endorsement bud! ;)

For those unaware of the "notes" to which you are referring...you can read about it here.

http://forum.cdrsoft.cc/showthread.php?s=&threadid=828

Page 2 (about mid way down) had my tutorial and notes about WinXP up to and including SP1.

It used to be in the "hot topics" section of the Forum. But Woody and I felt is was more appropriate to be here. So this thread has found a new home! ;)

Just a note...I started this thread back when I was fairly new to this Forum nearly a year ago. It was ironic that I ended up answering my own questions regarding XP Activation. It has become a great topic here and one I am proud to have started. :)