URL Change :)

N.B.

Staff member
Hello !

Finally all the urls have been changed ! Hope it works now for all of us.
If you type cdrbase.com in your browser you get directly redirected to this place.
I guess that is the best solution :)

So then, let me know about problems !

(it might be necessary to clear your cookies, before login works again)

Cheers,
N.B.

Laz

Seems a number are having problems already m8, MackemX cannot PM and keeps getting logged out despite doing the usual of deleting his cookies, history etc...

Problem is now fixed :D

I use the Privacy setting IE6 and have to manually allow any cookie and with the new url coming into force it wasn't allowed to store a cookie so that's why I couldn't do anything. All I had to do was allow www.dvdrbase.com in my cookies and it worked straight away. I always forget about it and it gets me everytime

so if anyone else has any login/PM problems this may be one of the reasons why it's happening so make sure the cookie is allowed to be created

cheers

The url works good for me but I did notice some other things I don't know if your working on? :confused:
1. How come some times the MOD's don't show up on Who's Online. If its regular members too I haven't notice that. The only reason I mention it its cause if you need to ask a question it just nice to know who's on line.
2. I don't believe the view count is correct at lest some of the time.
Like I said I don't if your working on this and its posted some where else and I missed it then I'm sorry for the post. Thanks :cool:

dx said:
I'm not having a problem... and that's saying a lot! :D
That sure is from what your gone through, are you sure your actually here?

All I had was to give user name & password first loggin, thats all. Working great, keep it up N.B.

I guess the site works just fine as it probably all depends on your cookie settings whether just one login would be enough. I have tight control on my cookies and only allow the sites I want so that's why I had issues

I would hate to see some of the cookies for the guys who logged in just the once and all was fine :D

I wonder how many would have stuff like this?

username@sextracker.txt

lol :D

Laz

ChickenMan said:
You wont find any of those in my cookies :D 'cause I clean them out manually about once a month :)
Why not use SpywareBlaster CM, blocks them automatically for you with zero effort. Damn those sex sites! lol :D

I really dont get any to be honest. I use latest Mozilla and it automatically cuts out any of those Pop-ups/new pages that some site can give you. Even my email gets filtered, it sends about 20 to the Junk folder everyday.

Hate to complain,but post view counts has not worked for last few upgrades.

It looks like nobody is interested in posts (which they really are). :( Any chance of getting this fixed,N.B.? :confused:

Other than that,everything seems to be running smoothly! :)

Thanks N.B.! ;)

Now it looks as if there is interest in topics again.Even though we know there really was! :)