Upgrade: VBB 3.0.0 Gamma

N.B.

Staff member
Hello !

Finally, after a long time, Jelsoft did release their almost final version of VBB3, after doing backup and some other maintenace stuff, I did upgrade the forum.
The style has changed quite a bit, I think we have to work on that ...
Anyhow, report bugs here ...
Though now it is time to get some sleep ...

Have Fun ! :)

Well donr N.B. :)

It does look kinda weird & all scrunched up, the banner at the top isnt in right position & the forum listing seems kinda cramped together, if U could get it to fill the screen, that would make things look much better :)

BaNzI:D

I've just noticed the NEW/OLD version, i kinda like the NEW skin/layout, looks nice & clean & professional :)

Well done N.B. :)

BaNzI :D

ps2king

Everything looks great. I just wish the details such as the posts, online status, join date etc.. was on the left side of the posts.

whoooooah talk about bright lol the layout will be easy to get used to just the banner for the site needs replacing instead of v.b. one :)

nice work n.b my first notice of the changes was in a PM wit me old mate RASTA lol the quoted stuff had boxes round which makes it easier to read to be honest lol ;)

Well so far so good nice work N.B.
Just a minor hic up I've got a white back ground Around the 6 buttons in top right corner..
Also just now could not upload a jpeg screen shot, so attachments for mi is no go so far :(

N.B.

Staff member
seb this "bug" is gone, and the white bar in the nav menu is fixed as well !

Enjoy :)