Unknown Devices ? Problem with finding drivers

Read here :
http://www.halfdone.com/Development/UnknownDevices/

Unknown Devices helps you find what those unknown devices in Device Manager really are.

Program supports Win95, 98, 98se, Me, 2k, XP and 2003. It also attempts to support future OSes.
It runs fine from a CD or floppy.

Version
Current Version is 1.2, May 25, 2003

Change Log
1.2 - May 25, 2003
Fixed reporting no devices found if only one device was found
Fixed Logic Bug when reading device info from the pcilist
Says "Unknown" if it's unknown (not just skip it)
Displays an icon if the device is completely unknown, update your pcidevs.txt file
Added reporting of known bad Subsystem IDs
Added more Unknown Device strings (for the icon)
Latest pcidevs.txt, see About->Updates or pcidevs.txt itself to learn how to update it yourself.
Help file (kinda)

1.1 - April 20, 2003
Fixed highlight and focus issues with the device tree
Missing a source file (DisplayResults.cpp was actually in another folder but was still compiling!)
Fixed crash when pressing F2 when nothing is selected
Fixed reporting incorrect device count when there was an error
Fixed general spelling/grammar mistakes
Program now looks for pcidevs.txt in the same path as where the exe is, regardless of the current folder
Removed the debug info, the "Search Results (Internal Stuff)" thing (can be enabled in source)
Device Tree is now readonly
F2 now just copies the selected line to the clipboard
Created a slightly better about and updates box
Added right-click popup menu
Added F5 to redetect devices
Added Ctrl-C to copy the text without first "editing" it
Added searching the internet using Google. Use the menu, popup or F3 (use Ctrl-F3 to search without "+drivers")
Added saving the device list to a text file. Use the menu or F6
Added more Unknown Device strings (for the icon)
Latest pcidevs.txt, see About->Updates or pcidevs.txt itself to learn how to update it yourself.

1.0 - April 9, 2003
Public Release

Tips:
Press F3 to search the selected text on the internet. (Ctrl-F3 to search with the "+drivers")
Press F2 or Ctrl-C to copy selected to clipboard
Using a line under Full Details for a websearch will likely give you better results

Limitations:
This program only knows about PCI and AGP devices. It will not be able to help with ISA devices and original PCMCIA cards.
This program might not display the unknown icon for some devices even if windows really doesn't know what it is. If you see one please email me with the EXACT name windows detects it as like "Standard PCI Graphics Adapter" so I can add it.
Also this program shows all devices found in the registry including devices that no longer exists! Will be fixed when I figure out how.

This is a free program

This tool is for all those that has been fidling around in the device manager, and there is a yellow marker and "unknown device". What the hel* is that thing ? Is it something on the mobo, a pci card....

This should make it clearer, but does not function on isa cards.