Uninstalling program ...pls advise

I am not sure where to post this request for help....I apologize if I am posting in the wrong section....couldnot find an appropriate sub-section (no MS NT heading).

Anyways, I have this frustrating problem. I installed Ace Password Sniffer v1.1 from h**p://w*w.effetech.com in an NT 4.0 OS. I unsinstalled using the Control Panel, Ad-Remove Plus, and its own unsintall option ("unwise.exe" option). Successful uninstall and here's the frustrating part....I go to Start, Programs and the folder "Ace Password Sniffer" is still listed. I am clueless as how to get rid of this. NT TweakUI has no option for it either.

Anyone, please advise how to remove the empty folder. WinExplorer does not show it either.

Thanking in advance for the help.

Check with Windows Explorer, in Windows directory, for the different 'Start Menu' folders. If I don't remember badly, there are several, within default user, all users, etc. You should find the annoying folder in one of them

Wooohoo!!

@ borogovio,

Thanks!! Didn't realize there were so many "users" with "start menu" in NT. Hunt it them down with "Find" tool and nuked it.

Great resource(s) here.
:)

Glad to have been able to help

This is about the 2nd or 3rd time I've been of some help vs many many the forum has helped me (directly or indirectly)