Ulead DVD picture Show

I burned a picture slide show with music background, using the above software.
I set the burn to DVD and made the copy, it plays on the computer using Windows media player but will not work in my DVD player.
The DVD player says disk track error, Does anyone know what the problem could be?
Thanks
I'm a novice at this so Any help would be appreciated.

error

Have read about this elswere. Maybee you have burned to fast.
try with x2 and if it helps - try 4 and so one.
you will use a few cd`s but you will find your speed.

hope it helps you

h##p://vcdhelp.com/dvdplayershack.php?select=Kiss%20DP-330

Did you burn onto a normal CDR? , this is not a DVD but a mini DVD, most stand alone DVD players do not recognise this format, burn as a SVCD or VCD and you will be ok

I'm a novice at this, but here goes.
Ulead DVD Picture Show allows two types of output burns,
VCD2.0 or
DVD
I'm using regular CD/R disks, Does the quality of the disk matter?
Does it have to be CD/RW?
It does not give the option of burning as a SVCD

Thanks

What type of DVD set-top player? Apex will play just about anything, but a lot of expensive players (or ones over 1 year old) have trouble with the VCD menus. Try using Nero to make a standard VCD with MPGs. If it works, then try a VCD in Nero with menus. If that works, it is the type of menus in Ulead. You might also try PictureToTV...

ipdave

Are you using a DVD Burner or just a normal CD-R/RW :confused: If you are using DVD Burner, which media DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW. There is a lot defferened from this few media play back. I used DVD-R/RW no problem at all stand alone DVD-player. If You are using DVD burner. Beside that CD-R/RW can be done only VCD mode.

The soft Ulead DVD picture show still not so good:eek: Do you DL the CD-R/RW patch? It may can't play on some DVD player do not support CD-R/RW. That why your picture show can't play at all. Used search for "Picture to TV". FX Transition Music background etc. Take a try...