To all members

Laz

Over the next few days we will be making a few changes to improve the forum and give it a more streamlined look. This will involve us removing some sub-forums and moving many threads & posts.

Please bear with us over this period of time and normal forum service will be back again shortly.

Please include a template that with look like the old CDRBase forum, I don't mind the colors (I like them) but can it look like the old one with user info and avatar on the left and post on the right?

the template should still be there for the old forum you just need to select it on the main index page :)

i dont think they changing the physical layout as such... we are just going to tidy the place up as we have MANY topics that can be conglomerated or massed together as a single topic instead of 3 maby 4 seperate ones :)

Laz

Nope sorry we are not changing the colours or layout right now, just moving & creating forums so the template will not be changing in the near future. :)

Laz

Np, OK most changes have been made now so hope you prefer the newer streamlined forums. The mainpage should be a lot easier to navigate now and the recording forums much more concise.