This is what I call good police work!

<table class="MsoNormalTable" id="mod_EDIMAINTABLE" style="width: 100%;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td id="mod_EDITEXTREGION" style="padding: 1.5pt; width: 100%;" width="100%"> They say this is true, but I don't know that to be the case.

</td></tr></tbody></table>
<table class="MsoNormalTable" id="mod_EDIMAINTABLE" style="width: 100%;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td id="mod_EDITEXTREGION" style="padding: 1.5pt; width: 100%;" width="100%"> <tt>As reported earlier this week, some dirt bag who got pulled over in a </tt><tt>routine traffic stop in <st1:state w:st="on"><st1 ="">Florida</st1></st1:state> ended up "executing" the deputy who stopped him. The </tt><tt> deputy was shot eight times, including once behind his right ear at close range. </tt>
<tt>Another deputy was wounded and a police dog killed. A statewide manhunt ensued. The lowlife piece of human garbage was found hiding in a wooded area with his gun. SWAT team officers fired and hit said lowlife 68 times.</tt>

<tt>Now here's the kicker: Asked why they shot the guy 68 times, <st1 ="">Polk</st1> <st1 ="">County</st1> Sheriff Grady Judd told the <st1:city w:st="on"><st1 ="">Orlando</st1></st1:city></tt><tt><st1:city w:st="on"><st1 =""></st1></st1:city></tt><tt><st1:city w:st="on"></st1:city> Sentinel, and </tt><tt>get this...</tt>
<tt>"That's all the bullets we had." Another case of underestimating ammo requirements.<tt> </tt>
</tt>
<tt>God bless Sheriff Judd!</tt>

</td></tr></tbody></table>

I wonder is this is how it went...

Are you coming out?
You'll never take me alive!
Ok then... da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da