The 5 Answers We Have All Been Waiting For:

Q: WHAT ARE THE SMALL BUMPS AROUND A WOMAN'S NIPPLES FOR?
A: It's Braille for "suck here".

Q: WHAT IS AN AUSTRALIAN KISS?
A: It's the same as a French kiss, but only "down under."

Q: WHAT DO YOU DO WITH 365 USED CONDOMS?
A: Melt them down, make a tire, and call it a Goodyear.

Q: WHY ARE HURRICANES NORMALLY NAMED AFTER WOMEN?
A: Because when they come, they're wild and wet. But when they go, they
Take your house and car with them.

Q: WHY DO GIRLS RUB THEIR EYES WHEN THEY GET UP IN THE MORNING?
A: Because they don't have any balls to scratch

streetwise

Let me give you a compliment for these before Viper sees them. I don't know if he will appreciate your sense of humour:D

streetwise said:
Let me give you a compliment for these before Viper sees them. I don't know if he will appreciate your sense of humour:D

OLD VERY OLD :p

@streetwise ... whats your point here :p :D

streetwise

I thought we didn't like people posting obscene words. Or has the definition of obscene changed lately? Can't keep up with all the changes at my age;)

streetwise said:
I thought we didn't like people posting obscene words. Or has the definition of obscene changed lately? Can't keep up with all the changes at my age;)

nipples are not in the filter so not obscene and no images were attached either so it passed :)

that and PC-GUY knows what i will pass an not pass on the forum after countless edits of HIS posts he knows where the line is :p :D

streetwise

PC-GUY said:
Confused? The compliment was for the joke. Couldn't help laughing out loudly. I was afraid the post would be edited because of the nipples and scratching the balls. The kiss down under was hilarious too.:D :D

streetwise said:
Confused? The compliment was for the joke. Couldn't help laughing out loudly. I was afraid the post would be edited because of the nipples and scratching the balls. The kiss down under was hilarious too.:D :D
Believe me VIPER loves to tell me about the rules. :p:)
But one we agree on is the rules about Just for Laughs.
Joke to share,or funny pictures,etc.Do it here.
*not suitable for children*
So no nudity but adult jokes.