Spywares

Nizmo

Hi. I turned on my comptuer and there was some installed spyware. I deleted them using add remove programs and ran adaware aswell. They leave the computer then when i turn the comptuer on the next day there all back. they are internet optimiser, ISTsvc, media acess, powerscan, sidefind, surf accuracy, and your site bar, they are real annoying. How can i delete them and make them not come back?

Nizmo

I cant download any of them. I go on the website and click on download then nothing happens. I got sp2, but usually a yellow thing comes from under the adress bar.

Nizmo

ok i downloaded them all. I just had to right click and click save as though. I installed them all and ran them and everything. They said my comptuer was now clean. But then i ran adaware and it found 8 more. Also with spyware blaster.. do i have to keep it open for it to be portectiing my comptuer? Or can i click the close button and it works in the backround?

With SpywareBlaster all U do is run the online update & then click enable all protection, U can then close the app as it doenst need to run to protect U :)

Also make sure U update Spybot & Ad-Aware before U scan again :)

BaNzI :D