sorry... evox, dashboard

ENGLISH:
Hi all,
first of all I make excuses myself for the argument of this message, that I imagine already has been dealt some times, but unfortunately, being Italian, I don't understand well the passages to carry out well in order to install the evox and dash-board on the XBOX for being able itself to connect via LAN.
I have the modified XBOX,
I have a PC with a HUB.
Which are the passages to carry out?
Creed of having the necessary material, but I do not know like using it.
I kindly ask you to supply step by step what I must make to me in order to read the games from DVD of the XBOX.
I still ask to you to pardon me for these questions, but for me it is much difficult make technical translations.
Thanks and sorry again.
Salutes

P.S.
Sorry for my english... i think need a lesson of english :(

ITALIANO:
Salve a tutti,
prima di tutto mi scuso per l'argomento di questo messaggio, che immagino sia già stato trattato innumerevoli volte, ma purtroppo, essendo italiano, non ho capito bene i passaggi da effettuare per installare l'evox e dash-board sull'XBOX per potersi collegare via LAN.
Ho la XBOX modificata, ho un PC con un HUB.
Quali sono i passaggi da effettuare ?
Credo di avere il materiale necessario, ma non so come utilizzarlo.
Vi chiedo gentilmente di fornirmi passo passo cosa devo fare per leggere i giochi dal lettore DVD della XBOX.
Vi chiedo ancora di perdonarmi per queste domande, ma per me è molto difficile effettuare traduzioni tecniche.
Grazie e scusate di nuovo.
Saluti

P.S.
Scusate per il mio inglese... penso di aver bisogno di alcune lezioni d'inglese :(

the best i can offer is ths FAQ, its 129 posts long and covers just about everything you could want to know, sadly its all in english :(

h**p://digital-forums.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=72396