Sony VAIO PCV-RS630G

livng2tell

Please HELP!!! Sony VAIO PCV-RS630G

I am in the market for buying a new pc to make DVDs. The Sony VAIO RS630G looks to be a good model, but wanted to get someone's opinion. It uses the program click to DVD. Is this a good program?

I read some reviews on circuitcity.com, and while the majority praised it, there were a few that said it crashed a lot and the dvd writer did not work good. But I don't know if they just happen to get the bad apple or do not know how to use the dvd burning program.

If this is not a good pc to use for dvd burning, please let me know your suggestions.

Thanks

Last edited:
Welcome to the Forum :D

Why not introduce yourself http://www.dvdrbase.com/forumdisplay.php?f=141

& tell your fellow members about yourself.

Please read the rules

And please use the search button http://www.dvdrbase.com/search.php?

Your problem may have cropped up before.

Finally a tip re viewing the Forums

When you are in a particular forum if you cant see what you want use
the display options box at the bottom of the page to view more threads.

:D

Re your query no idea re the Sony BUT IMHO u should go to a vendor who custom builds PC's & then U can get in it exactly what U want for less bucks & more important much easier to upgrade later!

livng2tell

Thanks. I was not able to find anything similiar to my request searching the forums. I hope I have not broken one of the forum rules.

Thanks Again,
WP

livng2tell said:
I hope I have not broken one of the forum rules.
you didn't brake anything, it was just a general reminder; :)

about a new PC: as The-poacher said: "IMHO u should go to a vendor who custom builds PC's & then U can get in it exactly what U want for less bucks & more important much easier to upgrade later!"

tell him (vendor) exactly what you want to do, so he can configure a machine you really require;

Greetings from
Duracell

Duracell said:
you didn't brake anything, it was just a general reminder; :)

about a new PC: as The-poacher said: "IMHO u should go to a vendor who custom builds PC's & then U can get in it exactly what U want for less bucks & more important much easier to upgrade later!"

tell him (vendor) exactly what you want to do, so he can configure a machine you really require;

Greetings from
Duracell
I couldn't agree more. :) I haven't open a name brand pc that I didn't think was junk or I always find people paying too much for junk!!! But thats just my 2 cents.

livng2tell

What type of vendors customize pcs. I am only familiar with retailers. Is there a certain website or place I should look in the phonebook?

Thanks Again,
WP

livng2tell said:
What type of vendors customize pcs.
in general computer stores/vendors; :D

Is there a certain website or place I should look in the phonebook?
if you tell us where you live, maybe someone is able to recommend a vendor; the other thing is asking friends or your colleagues; last option would be the phonebook; :)