Somebody using Mac here???

Is it anybody into it here??Couse i always used windows and somehow got it before few days a mac laptop-its a powerbook G4(used),and wanna learn basics..
Im in no rush to learn it but maybe i will need some help to start a thing:eek:
Probably i will try first to format a hard drive and install os..
And first question-which one is will suit me good-is the latest os tyger 10.4 allright or should i go with something earlyer??
Thanks in advance and dont hessitate to throw any advice in doesent matter what as im a total newbie..
Also if you know some page where i can read some real basics about mac please let me know,maybe some mac forum if its good organized with sticky posts for newbies so i dont need to ask anything and look totally stupid:) :D :D

zver said:
Is it anybody into it here??Couse i always used windows and somehow got it before few days a mac laptop-its a powerbook G4(used),and wanna learn basics..
Im in no rush to learn it but maybe i will need some help to start a thing:eek:
Probably i will try first to format a hard drive and install os..
And first question-which one is will suit me good-is the latest os tyger 10.4 allright or should i go with something earlyer??
Thanks in advance and dont hessitate to throw any advice in doesent matter what as im a total newbie..
Also if you know some page where i can read some real basics about mac please let me know,maybe some mac forum if its good organized with sticky posts for newbies so i dont need to ask anything and look totally stupid:) :D :D

:confused::confused::confused:..........WHATS A MAC............:confused::confused::confused: :p :D

c'mon mac users help a guy out here :D

dx

zver said:
Is it anybody into it here??
Zver, OSX 10.4 should be fine for your MAC... unless it's a really old G4 processor. Check the specs on the box.

Refomat and reinstall is quite easy on a MAC. You will have a boot priority to the CD-ROM drive. So if you put your 10.4 install disk in and reboot, the OSX installer should popup and walk you through the process.