slow loadtime on one web

hello everyone,
I have been having a problem accessing my own ISP's web site, this is a problem because I have a site hosted by them and I have to wait 2-3 min before the page is loaded, I am on DSL 256k. And the real funny thing is that no other sites seem to be affected, even other sites that are hosted on the same server.
I have been in touch with my ISP but they can't come up with anything that is wrong on there end except maybe that there new page has some Java codeing and my boxes can't recongnize the headers and footers whatever that means.
Funny that this prob. has affected 3 different boxs with two different platforms (98se & XP pro) running on them. So we're looking for something that is shared by all three machines?

I am behind a Linksys Router w/ dsl modem
No Firewall
affected site http://www.netins.net
we have set the DNS servers manually
I have bypassed the router straight to machine w/no luck (rehooked router
up)
there are no restricted sites

Sooooooooo as you can see I am in a slump now with no more ideas on where to go next. About the only thing that I haven't done yet is bring in another box (laptop) and tap into the the line and see if the problem lies in all of my machines, witch the Isp has said they would do as a last resort, LAST RESORT my foot.
until I hear back from them I will be waiting here for some hope of good news(HELP).
TIA for any direction that you may have.
Crater

adsl 512k down

win xp Sp 1

page loads complete in about 2 seconds but different local to duracell
:)

have you got any other sort of firewall installed that maby have some blocking plugins !? i know one of the guys has been using outpost and it had some issues with sites and dns settings ?!

that affected loading this forum :(

No Firewall installed, just Norton 2000 antivirus (I have disabled it then tested with no luck)

IE6
XP pro sp1
256kbs tested running @ 196-216kbs
Linksys 4 port router

The local telephone company came out,hooked straight to the modem with there laptop, and the had the same problem.

I am now wundering if the digital signal is getting cluttered somehow and that the NETINS.NET server has to take longer to sifer out what is be called. Strange that this is isolated to only them?
And that this has even stumped there own webmasters. :rolleyes:
The phone company has Phone repairmen as there IT techs witch probally won't be able to fix this problem unless it involves digging in and replacing the phone line, so as much help as I can get here will be much appreached.
Thanks crater

problem has been resolved somehow.
Netins found the problem in there system and took care of it.
Thanks for the help though, If I find out what the problem was I'll post it here so that if anyone else comes across a simular prob. maybe This will help them.