Should I stop using my computer when DVDStripper is running the IFOedit batch.Problem

audi2honda

I was using my comptuer while DVDStripper was running the IFOedit batch and I think it hung. IFOEdit was just sitting there doing nothing for a good while.

Is DVDStripper using some sort of gui scripting to execute ifoedit? I think I might have stole focus from ifoedit when dvdstripper was trying to push a button or something so dvdstripper was waiting for feedback from something ifoedit never did?

I have stated that it's best you leave your PC alone for the time it's processing the IFO's as it's easy to upset

I can still use my PC but a key press or mouse click at the wrong time can still upset the process. I know my limits and what times I can do something on the PC such as when it's processing a large file :)

you should always see the progress bar at the bottom which will display the percentage completed in Ifoedit and this will give an idea of how big it is

it's also in the notes at www.DVDStripper.com warning you about using your PC

"You must be willing to allow control of the PC to Ifoedit while it is updating the IFO's which can take anything upto 15 minutes or so depending on your setup. You can still use the PC but you risk upsetting the process but after a few runs you will soon learn the limits of your PC"

cheers :)