Server Moving ...

N.B.

Staff member
Hello !

Sad news I have to annouce today :(
Our server doesn´t like Dusseldorf anymore, and so the server decided to make some holidays in Frankfurt and might even settle down over there :)
Yet is not sure when he is leaving, but it will be proberly on sunday afternoon.

Till the DNS switches, I guess the forum would be offline, and there is nothing I could do about it :)
So people, take the sunday off and plan something else, as the server moves into a new location. I know that you might not see the reason for this, but behind the scene we had some troubles with our current location and that is why we are moving ....
Frankfurt is closer from here as well, and we will try to do everything more professional so ...

Have a nice time !
Cheers,
N.B.

Cheers 4 the news N.B. :)

Hope the move goes well, mind U it will be hard not havin the place here lol, even just 4 1 day :p

BaNzI:D

Laz

Duracell said:
no worry N.B.; :cool:
i just can see the good side: so i get time to drive in my new car; :D

Greetings from
Duracell
New car m8!?!?

Maybe we are paying you too much? lol :D

Laz said:
New car m8!?!? Maybe we are paying you too much? lol :D
unfortunately i didn't got my car today (as planned), because the dealer didn't got the "Fahrzeugschein" (=vehicle bill?) from the fabricator, so the dealer couldn't provide the registration papers; next target date is tuesday; :(
and you would definitively repeat the "too much" if you could see my car; :p

N.B.

Staff member
Already prepared everything, was in the Noc about an hour ago ...
11 am GMT+1 and the box will be offline :)

cool mate faster than you predicted huh ?! seems to be pretty quick on loading pages but hey broadband you dont notice untill you get loads of stuff goin on :D

So we`re finally back! I wouldn`t have minded so much,but Saturday morning I was halfway into making a big posting,and I got cut off halfway through making it..oh,well..glad i`m back :D

Last edited:
Problems login in.

Hi folk's if any of you are having problem's login in to forum or even gettin the address www.dvdrbase.com to load, please bear with us as this is bein look at.
Thanks once's again and hope we can get this problem fixed ASAP.. :)

RASTABT said:
Hi folk's if any of you are having problem's login in to forum or even gettin the address www.dvdrbase.com to load, please bear with us as this is bein look at.
Thanks once's again and hope we can get this problem fixed ASAP.. :)
Had this problem this afternoon and I`ve only just got back (Obviously) it seems O.K. now :)