Ripped VOBs have sound-Dr Divx doesn't

vincehal

SmartRipper & DVDDecrypter movie VOBs look & sound good. Dr DivX used to work with everything but now only with short trailer VOBs. Dr DivX can't find the audio in multi-file movie VOBs, now, after the pre-process analysis stage at the beginning. Why? Is there a program that can ripp audio from VOB files? Then maybe I could mux them, the audio files, with the VOB's video to get a properly finished avi file. Please help me. Thanx.

vincehal said:
SmartRipper & DVDDecrypter movie VOBs look & sound good. Dr DivX used to work with everything but now only with short trailer VOBs. Dr DivX can't find the audio in multi-file movie VOBs, now, after the pre-process analysis stage at the beginning. Why? Is there a program that can ripp audio from VOB files? Then maybe I could mux them, the audio files, with the VOB's video to get a properly finished avi file. Please help me. Thanx.
i dont use a drdivx but try to uninstall and install,maybe you got a codec problem so it cant decompress-compress-is it any log which saying something about audio???
Sorry cant help more,as i dont compress dvd-s anymore-i just burnem as dvd :)

vincehal

Dr DivX can't find audio in first movie VOB only.

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by vincehal

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Gold Member
i dont use a drdivx but try to uninstall and install,maybe you got a codec problem so it cant decompress-compress-is it any log which saying something about audio???
Sorry cant help more,as i dont compress dvd-s anymore-i just burnem as dvd :)<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________

Thanx Gold Member for your reply. I just ripped, individually after copying them individually from the DVD to Hard Drive folders, 5 VOBS from this DVD, 4 movie & 1 trailer. Dr. DivX found 3 channels of audio in all VOBs except the first movie VOB; no audio at all ! This is too weird. I will keep experimenting until I figure this thing out! vincehal