Reward for our senior members !!!

Seraphim said:
A quick question why do I get an error of domain not being in list and unable to send mail :(
One of 2 things you've set up your account incorrectly or password is wrong.
I'LL Bsend you a PM in a bit so please check this soon. :)

N.B.

Staff member
the mail server works fine so far :)
I guess it just has something to do with your setup ...
Check Rastabt PM ... he is proably able to help you :)

serjer said:
nice offer N.B ....so wat do u go 4 ppl like viper with +1000 posts?a cat? a cow ? :D :D
maybe problems to solve,he is super!
:p

thanks N.B.,this is a very special offer!
:)

Thanks NB
should it not be the quality of post's not the quantity?
i could quite easilly rack up 200+ c**p posts and get these benefits for nought.
Not to take any praise from our valued prolific posters, but a sort of time served apprentiship + post quantity would be better. this woud stop any IDIOT posting 200+ post in a week and getting a free mailbox

Devious N.B. is always among us with his red flaming eyes watching our lives and destiny that he has written....with his dark minions that watch and torture every member that breaks the rules.. :D

stimpleton said:
Thanks NB
should it not be the quality of post's not the quantity?
i could quite easilly rack up 200+ c**p posts and get these benefits for nought.
Not to take any praise from our valued prolific posters, but a sort of time served apprentiship + post quantity would be better. this woud stop any IDIOT posting 200+ post in a week and getting a free mailbox
Well, you don't have THAT far to go mate ! :D

N.B.

Staff member
HeHe .. Phil you got your account data in your PM ...
stimpleton, you are right ...
We give some people this box with less posts as well.
If somebidy suggest them and we all accept that this guys did a lot of the forum, we give them a box as well :)

So, just wait a bit and you will get your box soon as well :)