refugee thread from dead forum

nightheart

figured I'd start the thread for the refugee's from the dead forum. :rolleyes: See if anyones here that I know.

Last edited:
@nightheart ...care to enlighten us more here bud !? before someone gets the wrong ideas about this thread and kicks it !?

tell us what your aim is here !?
:)

nightheart

VIPER_1069 said:
@nightheart ...care to enlighten us more here bud !? before someone gets the wrong ideas about this thread and kicks it !?

tell us what your aim is here !?
:)
Figured I'd see who are was here from CDRG, since it seems to be dead. Laz (Lazza) has been sending everyone here. I think i'll hold off on the AIM thing.

@nightheart np just checking whats what :)

lol @laz sending everyone here :)

worth the trip tho nightheart bud :)

tell your friends about us :)

50,000 members plus and still growing :)

enjoy your stay :)

Nuttapper

Just joined saw the post by Laz, wonder if he's gonna give himself a ban now on the CDRG for breaking the forum rules? :p

You guys are welcome here!Don't know what Laz is doing,but I'm sure he has good reasons for it. :D

Welcome,and enjoy! :)

Jesterrace777

Hey peeps. I finally made it over here. Looks like I'm out of a job. :D
Oh well. Thanks to Lazza (Laz) for letting us hang out here since it seems we CDROM-GUIDE folks are now without a home.

Laz

Welcome you all! :)

Hope you enjoy it here as sadly there seems little chance of CDRG kicking back into life again, a big shame that for many of us I know. :(

And yes a little spam on my part I know over at bst, but all for your benefit in being able to come to a forum and ask/answer all your tech questions. Enjoy yourselves! :D

Jesterrace777

Is it just me or is there a little lag in the forums here? Great site BTW Lazza (er Laz, man this is going to take some getting used to).