Put Evox X on Your X-Box Without A PC

Thanks to ABC Man for referring me to the forum :D

Right Some of you might of seen this elsewhere, but if not here's what to do

Yes it's here. I've been up all night compiling the new version!!

It can be downloaded from here (5.08mb) Use Winrar to unrar.

h**p://www.goldberg-mods.co.uk/xboxdownloads.html

If version 2 is not showing just refresh the page by pressing
ctrl+F5

Ok whats different?

Well i've added the new Beta Evo-X (What a nice piece of software this is) The main changes are in the System Utils Menu but i'lll leave you all to look.

Also a new screen (Thanks to whoever done the Batman One)

DVD Movies and games will boot up automatically once inserted without having to press any buttons :D

You can switch the console off using the pad in the main menu (for lazy people).

New readme file, Make sure you use it, the process is different this time!!!

and lots more...

I have not included any emulators this time. I did not think it was right to put the emus in and no roms. If you can find the roms you can find the emu's and install yourselves :)

I will not be responsible for people fooking machines by not following instructions!!

I have had a few guys who have messed up but we managed to save the console :rolleyes:

Thanks again for the support and you all have a message on the loading screen from me :) (with the Gmods skin, all will become clear)

Welcome goldberg, glad to see you made it, as you can see things are a little more open as far as software is concerned here ;)

i said it was more open as regards to software, not more open generaly ;)

you cant say **** or **** here :D

Seriously though, goldberg is a good guy, he developed this disc after learning what to do (on another forum ;)) and for those who dont want to hook their xbox up to the pc its a dammned good alternative. i believe that he also does chipping and can supply modchips and modded consoles

thats the way it always should be joripe, i may know plenty about consoles, but when it comes to pc's im lost if it doesnt work first time :(

and although i know a fair bit about cellphones i still gant get a poly tone on a 3510 or find any decent software/cracks for my 9210 or 7650 :( so its always give and take, help out and get help.

GOLDBERG IS THE MAN!

i just have to say - FINALLY SOMEONE HAS DONE EXACTLY WHAT THEY SAID THEY WOULD, NO SCREWING AROUND, WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!

IF I HAD A CREDIT CARD I WOULD GIVE YOU A DONATION!!

now thats out of the way, 1 question about playing divx/vcd/svcd/xvid on the x-box?
how do i do it from a cd-r or cd/rw?
can i watch divx movies on the x-box that have been copied onto cd-r?

i was looking thru yr readme file but it only sed:

"2)'DVD Player - Insert Disc Now'
Insert the movie, any region, any copy (works with VCD if you change drive over) Select the option and DVD region X will boot. Or if set the movie will load :) Press the button displayed on the screen for instructions and watch movies!!"

i need a little more help here!

big cheers & thanx!

:D :D :D :D

Last edited:
OK CDr will work but not too good, for CD you will need to change the drive.

As for DVD Movies, simply put the disc in and away it goes :)

The Insert Disc Now was for the old version, I forgot to take it out :(

As for Donations, I am simply sharing my knowledge and would never accept any payment for something like this, it's all free to share :)

how do i change the drive?

OK CDr will work but not too good, for CD you will need to change the drive.
how do i change the drive? :confused:

do u mean physically? meaning fit another dvd drive? :confused:

hey gb dont see you much at my home anymore, heard u fell out with some over there.

are you planning to update with the new media player that does svcd properly?

ok, i cant c myself changing the dvd-drive over (wudnt hav a clue were 2 start)!

soooooooooo....... is it possible for me to put x-box media player onto the x-box hdd? is this more likely to play divx recorded onto cd-r/cd-rw?

Hi ABC Man, had something go on not so long back i'd maybe like to PM you about,

However for the rest of you, swapping drives etc.... not done any guides as i thought you would have alll known anyway, it is all about on the net. Just search on Google. It was only me that pointed out that you could do the Evo X to your XBox without a PC, how come they didnt?

But I have a few enemy's in the console world for sharing secrests (As it should be) so I have to be careful, Thanks guys.....

G