PS2 backup compilation

Lnhrt

Greetings everyone.

I recently got an archived ps2 game. Problem's that I have no idea how to burn it on the dvd/cd. The folder contains 25 files compressed in rar format and the compressed content looks all the similar to each archive (2 files, one .bin and one .cue). There's also an .sfv file, a .ppf file and a program called ppf-o-matic3.exe

I figured out the patch/crack trick with the ppf-o-matic3 proggy and the .ppf file. I have no idea what to do with the 25 archives though. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Lnhrt said:
The folder contains 25 files compressed in rar format and the compressed content looks all the similar to each archive (2 files, one .bin and one .cue). ... I have no idea what to do with the 25 archives though.
this is a multi-volume RAR archive;
the first part is usally named *.part01.rar; open this one with WinRar, extract the content into a new folder; all following parts will be utilized automatically; the result will be a CD or DVD image; now load the CUE file into your burning software and transform it back to a disc; try the forum's search button, how to burn BIN/CUE with your specific burning software;

Greetings from
Duracell